Online Personal Run Coaching Programs
Personalized support to reach your running goals, from anywhere in the world
Get support from a coach who gets you.
So you’d love to work one-on-one with an expert who can help you realize your running dreams? Sign up for this exclusive opportunity to work with our founder and Head Coach, Laurie Villarreal, as your own personal running coach. Let us help you become your best self! Your coach will bring out the best in you, helping you grow as an individual and accomplish more than you thought possible.
You’ll get the support, motivation and guidance you need to get to your goals successfully, and safely. We’ll help you unlock your potential and move past your barriers so that you can become the runner you want to be. Save time by getting a personalized program designed for you and stop searching for a plan or program that works.
“Working with Laurie has turned my life around. I am now so much stronger, I am able to run 5 km nonstop, and I’ve lost about 11 kg in our first 12 weeks working together. Laurie knows how to motivate people, and that is a special gift. What I’ve learned from training with her is that it can actually be fun to run and to do physical training. Discovering that will change your life.” – Erik, Dutch
Work one-on-one with our founder in an exclusive Online Coaching Program
Laurie’s an accomplished endurance athlete & has been running since 1998. As a professional running coach, she’s a master in her field with over 10,000 hours of run coaching experience.
Laurie’s specialized & experienced in designing comprehensive individual and group goal-based training programs for beginners to long-distance runners. Her clients are ambitious, active professionals who run for pleasure, health & fitness and who seek to better their best in a smart, efficient way while reducing the risk of setback and injury.
Laurie’s keys to happier, healthier life-long running:
training smarter, not harder; having fun; & prioritizing overall well-being.
Laurie’s Coaching Philosophy
As a coach, Laurie believes in growing athletes who are independent, confident and self-motivated. She believes in the transformative power of sustainable lifestyle changes and personalized coaching over quick results or a one-size-fits-all approach.
Laurie believes that a strong mind is equally as important as a strong body and that a lifetime of running requires a healthful, supportive lifestyle of self care and smart training.
Through her years of running & coaching, she’s developed a unique holistic approach, helping her runners train smarter, have more fun, and think beyond running to realize their running dreams and achieve more than they thought possible.
“About five years ago I stopped exercising. I randomly injured my back and could not even stand for periods longer than 10mins. I went from regularly competing in Sprint Triathlons to struggling to run one third of a mile – anytime I got up the courage to start again. After moving to the Netherlands about five months ago, I decided it was time. Weight was high, energy was low, health was poor, I could not accept my own excuses anymore. PLUS there probably could not be a flatter or more temperate place to start! Today, having completed the 10-mile Dam tot Damloop, I feel very fortunate to have found the crew at House of Running! Laurie Villarreal has been a tremendous help and kept me going after injury. I am very thankful she runs this program and is so knowledgeable and supportive.” – Benjamin, USA
Qualifications & Experience
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Wellcoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coach
- NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- England Athletics Leader in Running Fitness
- 10,000+ hours of run coaching experience since 2010
- 10,000+ hours working in other health & fitness related roles since 1998
- Trained and worked with nearly 1,000 runners since 2010 — both road runners and trail runners
Personal Achievements & Client Results
- Coached a 30-something novice runner to go from a 2-hour half marathon to a 3:28 first marathon.
- Coached hundreds of runners from goal to finish line, safely and successfully — from beginners to ultramarathoners
- Coached a novice runner to go from fitness treadmill-runner to first marathon in under 4 hours, in 4 months time.
- Coached runners to return from injuries and setbacks that include shin splints, knee pain, tendonitis, stress fractures, piriformis syndrome, sciatica nerve pain, low back pain, pregnancy and burn out.
- Completed marathons around the world that include NYC, Tokyo, London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Athens, Reykjavik, Munich, Leiden, Houston, Medoc, & Tromsø
- Achieved Marathon Maniac’s Iridium level (9 marathons in 9 countries in 365 days)
- Completed the Swiss Alpine Marathon — 44 kilometers up and down the trails of a 2,500 meter mountain.
- Ran 2 marathons in 1 week on 2 different continents in 2 different time zones, and completed 11 marathons in 10 months.
- Appeared in Self Magazine & English Breakfast Radio.
Areas of Study & Expertise
- Marathon training
- Heart rate training
- Injury prevention & reduction
- Running form and gait retraining
- Strength training for runners
- Breathing techniques
- Hormones, stress, and their impact on training adaptation
- Burnout – prevention & returning from burnout
- 80/20 training method
- Trail running & Alpine running
- Yoga, flexibility & mobility
- Whole food nutrition & holistic health
- Chi running and other training philosophies
Work with Laurie to:
- Get the boost you need to start running so that you can keep running, and love it!
- Get the accountability you need to keep you going
- Learn how to reduce injury & run pain-free
- Improve your condition to run 5 km, 10 km, or more with ease
- Be the independent runner you want to be
- Gain confidence to run on your own or with a group
- Be an inspiration!
Runners with some experience
- Stretch your limits to unlock your potential as a runner
- Get fitter, faster, and stronger
- Reduce injuries and unfortunate setbacks
- Return from injury safely and reduce chance of recurrence
- Train for your first or next full or half marathon, or other event
- Improve your performance
- Be an inspiration!
“I love all the coaches [at House of Running], especially you, Laurie! Your enthusiasm and smile are contagious and I can really feel how much you love running.” – Eleonora, Italian
Get Started with Online Personal Coaching
New Pricing and packages!
Choose the level of Online Coaching that best suits your needs. Each level includes:
- A personalized training program for your goals, designed to fit your lifestyle
- Coach support, motivation and guidance
- Health, lifestyle & nutrition coaching for better running & overall health
- Consultations with your coach by video, audio or email
A 30-minute consultation for running, nutrition or lifestyle advice & coaching to get you on path to your goals, or to help you return from and reduce risk of injury. Includes a custom 4-week training plan + follow up.
One month of weekly consultations for running, nutrition or lifestyle advice & coaching to get you on path to your goals, or to help you return from and reduce risk of injury. Includes a custom 8-week training plan + follow up.
Premium Plus Coaching
Monthly coaching that includes a custom training plan and weekly consultations for running, nutrition or lifestyle advice & coaching to ensure you get to your goals. Includes unlimited training plan revisions.
245 € / Month
Discounts are available for members of our group training programs & for advance payments of 3 or 6 months.
A limited number of spots are available each month. Laurie is currently fully booked. Please contact us to inquire about upcoming availability. Or apply below to get started. We’ll contact you as soon as a space opens up.
Apply to Get Started