Online Personal Run Coaching Programs
Get support from a coach who gets you.
So you’d love to work one-on-one with an expert who can help you realize your running dreams? Sign up for this exclusive opportunity to work with our founder and Head Coach, Laurie Villarreal, as your own personal running coach. Let us help you become your best self! Your coach will bring out the best in you, helping you grow as an individual and accomplish more than you thought possible.
You’ll get the support, motivation and guidance you need to get to your goals successfully, and safely. We’ll help you unlock your potential and move past your barriers so that you can become the runner you want to be. Save time by getting a personalized program designed for you and stop searching for a plan or program that works.
“Working with Laurie has turned my life around. I am now so much stronger, I am able to run 5 km nonstop, and I’ve lost about 11 kg in our first 12 weeks working together. Laurie knows how to motivate people, and that is a special gift. What I’ve learned from training with her is that it can actually be fun to run and to do physical training. Discovering that will change your life.” – Erik, Dutch
Work one-on-one with our founder in an exclusive Online Coaching Program
Laurie’s an accomplished endurance athlete & has been running since 1998. As a professional running coach, she’s a master in her field with over 10,000 hours of run coaching experience.
Laurie’s specialized & experienced in designing comprehensive individual and group goal-based training programs for beginners to long-distance runners. Her clients are ambitious, active professionals who run for pleasure, health & fitness and who seek to better their best in a smart, efficient way while reducing the risk of setback and injury.
At the heart of her coaching philosophy is her belief in
these 3 keys to happier, healthier life-long running:
training smarter, not harder; having fun; & prioritizing overall well-being.
As a coach, Laurie grows athletes who are independent, confident and self-motivated. Through her years of running & coaching, she’s developed a unique holistic approach, helping her runners train smarter, have more fun, and think beyond running to realize their running dreams and achieve more than they thought possible.
Laurie’s Qualifications & Experience Include:
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Wellcoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coach
- NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- England Athletics Leader in Running Fitness
- 10,000+ hours of run coaching experience since 2010
- 10,000+ hours working in other health & fitness related roles since 1998
- Trained and worked with nearly 1,000 runners since 2010 — both road runners and trail runners
Laurie’s Personal Acheivements & Client Results Include:
- Coached a 30-something novice runner to go from a 2-hour half marathon to a 3:28 first marathon.
- Coached hundreds of runners from goal to finish line, safely and successfully — from beginners to ultramarathoners
- Coached a novice runner to go from fitness treadmill-runner to first marathon in under 4 hours, in 4 months time.
- Coached runners to return from injuries and setbacks that include shin splints, knee pain, tendonitis, stress fractures, piriformis syndrome, sciatica nerve pain, low back pain, pregnancy and burn out.
- Completed marathons around the world that include NYC, Tokyo, London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Athens, Reykjavik, Munich, Leiden, Houston, Medoc, & Tromsø
- Achieved Marathon Maniac’s Iridium level (9 marathons in 9 countries in 365 days)
- Completed the Swiss Alpine Marathon — 44 kilometers up and down the trails of a 2,500 meter mountain.
- Ran 2 marathons in 1 week on 2 different continents in 2 different time zones, and completed 11 marathons in 10 months.
- Appeared in Self Magazine & English Breakfast Radio.
Work with Laurie to:
- Get the boost you need to start running so that you can keep running, and love it!
- Get the accountability you need to keep you going
- Learn how to reduce injury & run pain-free
- Improve your condition to run 5 km, 10 km, or more with ease
- Be the independent runner you want to be
- Gain confidence to run on your own or with a group
- Be an inspiration!
Runners with some experience
- Stretch your limits to unlock your potential as a runner
- Get fitter, faster, and stronger
- Reduce injuries and unfortunate setbacks
- Return from injury safely and reduce chance of recurrence
- Train for your first or next full or half marathon, or other event
- Improve your performance
- Be an inspiration!
Online Personal Coaching includes:
- A personalized online training program for your goals that’s designed to fit your lifestyle
- Weekly support, motivation and guidance
- Health, lifestyle & nutrition coaching for better running & overall health
- Check-ins with your coach by video or email
“I love all the coaches [at House of Running], especially you, Laurie! Your enthusiasm and smile are contagious and I can really feel how much you love running.” – Eleonora, Italian
Online Personal Run Coaching Programs
You choose the frequency of your one-on-one sessions with your coach — monthly-, weekly-, or unlimited-sessions. All run coaching programs include a custom training plan for you to follow in between your one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Monthly one-on-one sessions with your coach – €250 per month
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with your coach – €400 per month
- Unlimited (subject to availability, advance booking recommended) – €600 per month
Discounts are available for members of our group training programs & for advance payments of 3 or 6 months.
A limited number of spots are available each month. Laurie is currently fully booked. Please contact us to inquire about upcoming availability. Or apply below to get started. We’ll contact you as soon as a space opens up.