Win 10-weeks with a personal running coach!
Would having your own personal running coach help you accomplish more than you could do alone? Do you aspire to be a better runner and are ready to take it to the next level with some specialized guidance?
I’m thrilled to be giving away 10-weeks of FREE personal training to one lucky winner! In 10-weeks you could be a fitter, happier version of you — ready to show the running scene what you’re made of!
Here’s what you’ll win:
- An initial consult to focus in on your goals & wishes
- 10 consecutive weeks of Personal Training sessions with Laurie, the founder of House of Running
- a personalized 12-week training program for your specific goals
- weekly tips, tricks, support and guidance to get you to your goals
- weekly nutrition tips and guidance to optimize your progress
- a cool House of Running technical running shirt
The total value of this winning package is € 780,- !
- Entries must be submitted before Monday 3 March 2014.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and live in the Amsterdam area.
- All applicants must complete both steps one and two of the “How to Enter” section above, this requires being connected to Facebook.
- No running experience is required.
- The 10-week Personal Training sessions can start anytime in the Month of March for 10 consecutive weeks.
- One winner will be selected by Laurie and announced the week of 3 March 2014.
- Personal training sessions can be scheduled Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 17:00, depending on availability.
- Personal training sessions can take place in one of the following parks: Oosterpark, Beatrixpark, Vondelpark, or Amstelpark.
- Must be open to having lots of fun and ready love running!
How to enter
There are two simple steps to enter:
- First, enter your contact details in the form below to enter the contest and subscribe to our mailing list.
- Second, leave a comment in the Facebook comment box below telling me: why you want to win, what your running goals are, and how a personal running coach can help you. I’m looking out for the best reasons to win, so don’t be shy, share yours! **Be sure to include the hashtag #houseofrunningamsterdam.
Got a reason to win? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!